In the Eixample district, the heart of Barcelona
Barcelona is the ideal city to relax, have fun, enjoy the culture or do business in. If you would like to be in a privileged location to carry out these activities, don’t hesitate any longer and book at SERHS Carlit hotel. Our location close to Sagrada Familia and Arc de Triomf is perfect.
Address: Carrer Diputació, 383, 08013, Barcelona, Spain | Check out in the map [+]
FROM THE AIRPORT
From Terminal 1
- Take the A1 Bus towards Pl. Catalunya – Andana Central and get off at Área de Intercambio Pl. España. (20 min).
- Once there, take the H12 Bus towards Besòs Verneda and get off at Gran Via Nàpols (19 min.)
- From Gran Via Nàpols to SERHS Carlit there is only 3 minutes walking (260 m).
From Terminal 2
- Take the A2 Bus towards Pl. Catalunya – Fontanella and get off at Pl. Universitat (35 min).
- At Pl. Universitat, take the 50 Bus towards Trinitat Nova and get off at Pl. Tetuán – Passeig Sant Joan.
- From there, there is only 4 minuts walking to the SERHS Carlit (290 m).
By Taxi from the Airport: The services of a taxi can cost about €30-40 (29 min).
FROM SANTS TRAIN STATION
By Public Transport:
- At Sants Station, take the Metro (L3) towards Trinitat Nova and get off at Estació de Paral·lel. (4 min).
- In Paral·lel take the Metro (L2) towards Badalona Pompeu Fabra and get off at Tetuán (7min).
- From Tetuán to the SERHS Carlit there is only 6 minutes walking (400m).
By Taxi: The services of a taxi can cost about €15 (15 min).
FROM THE CRUISE TERMINAL
By Public Transport:
- From your cruise terminal, take the blue bus (T3) Portbus, which will transfer you from any terminal to the monument of Columbus. *(This bus does not have fixed schedules but it coordinates with arrivals and departures of cruises).
- Walk from the monument to the Drassanes Metro Station (5 minutes on foot). In Drassanes take Metro (L3) towards Zona Universitaria.
- Get off at Estació de Paral·lel (1 min) and take the Metro (L2) towards Badalona Pompeu Fabra. Take off at Tetuán (7 min).
- From Tetuán to the SERHS Carlit there is only 6 minutes by walking (400m).
By Taxi: The services of a taxi can cost about €20-30 (24 min).